Welcome to our PPG page!
Our PPG actively looks to:
– Represent the views of all patients registered with Bewdley Medical Centre (BMC), by acting as a two – way channel of communication between patients and the practice staff
– Act as a ‘sounding board’ for the Practice to ensure patients’ needs are considered in the development of current and new Practice processes, procedures and systems
– Work with the Practice to encourage, support and promote good health education, health promotion, health care services and practice
– Assist the Practice to address patient concerns about services, processes and systems
Please note the PPG will not act on behalf of any individual in respect of clinical complaints or disciplinary matters involving the practice, nor will they act as an Appeals body. Clinical complaints or disciplinary matters involving the practice are not discussed, either formally or informally, at our meetings as these should be raised directly with the Site Manager, Ian Brookes.
– Review and comment upon local and national issues affecting the practice and its patients
If you would like more information or would like to join the group, please contact us via this link (TO BE UPDATED)
The practice has an active PPG who act as advisors to the practice clinicians and management on issues concerning the efficient provision of service.Other members of the Committee are: to be updated
PPG Documents & Resources
Do you have a question for our PPG?
To establish a system of communication with all the registered patients in the practice so that their views and concerns are fed back into the practice – Patient Participation Group
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.