An easier way to contact your practice, do it online!
No more waiting times on the phone simply email or text us! 3 ways…
NHS App, Patient Access, Online Consultation
- How to set up an NHS App Log In click here
- Youtube Log in guide
- Get your NHS COVID Pass – view and download your COVID Pass for places in England and Wales using this service, or for travel abroad
- Get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- Get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice or medical help near you
- View your health record – securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations
- Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- View your NHS number – find out what your NHS number is
- – Message your GP surgery or a health professional online
- – Consult a GP or health professional through an online form and get a reply
- – Access health services on behalf of someone you care for
- – View your hospital and other healthcare appointments
- – View useful links your doctor or health professional has shared with you
- – View and manage care plans
- After you download the app, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery.
- If your device supports fingerprint detection or facial recognition, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code.
How to set up an Patient Access log in click here
Patient Access connects you to local health services when you need them most. Book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and discover local health services for you or your family via your mobile or home computer.
- GP Appointments from home
- Talk to your GP practice at a time that suits you from home with a phone or video appointment
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Request repeat prescriptions online, with delivery of your prescription to your preferred pharmacy
- Message your practice
- Due to extraordinary circumstances face-to-face appointments may be difficult. Message your practice directly.
Online Consultation – Do you want to ask us a question online?
Also known as AccuRx, online consultation allows you to contact your GP practice online. No account needed, simply contact us by following this link CLICK HERE
By using online consultation you are able to send text messages to your practice – a quicker and more efficient way of contacting your doctors surgery rather than having to wait on the phone. You are also able to attach documents such as sicknotes (save on time and postage.) As well as be able to be offered video consultations with a health care professional if necessary. Both patient and clinician can join a video call in a few simple steps!
Remember to make sure your details are up to date with your doctors surgery as you will need to enter your details when sending in your request and it is important they match.
Please be aware that it may take 48 hours for your surgery to get back to you, so do not use online consultation to contact us for anything urgent.