Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
Patient Access connects you to local health services when you need them most.
Book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and discover local health services for you or your family via your mobile or home computer.
AccuRx is an e-consultation platform.
Do you have an admin query? Are you wanting help with a medical issue / symptom? Or do you want to see online advice?… Then you can use AccuRx its simple and very easy to use.