This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. Read More



If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from the doctors or any of the personnel working in this practice, please let us know. We operate a practice complaint procedure as part of an NHS complaints system, which meets national criteria.


We hope that we can sort most problems out easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please do so AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - ideally within a matter of a few days. This will enable us to establish what happened more easily. If doing that is not possible your complaint should be submitted within 12 months of the incident that caused the problem; or within 12 months of discovering that you have a problem.

You should address your complaint in writing to the Site Manager using the  Complaint Form. He/she will make sure that we deal with your concerns promptly and in the correct way. You should be as specific and concise as possible.


We keep strictly to the rules of medical confidentiality (a separate leaflet giving more detail on confidentiality is available on request). If you are not the patient, but are complaining on their behalf, you must have their permission to do so. A letter of authority signed by the person concerned will be needed, unless they are incapable (because of illness or infirmity) of providing this. Click here to obtain a Third Party Consent Form


We will acknowledge your complaint and agree a timescale to investigate your complaint. When we look into your complaint, we will investigate the circumstances; make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned; make sure you receive an apology if this is appropriate, and take steps to make sure any problem does not arise again.You will receive a final letter setting out the result of any practice investigations.


If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome you may refer the matter to:

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

Millbank Tower


London, SW1P 4QP

Tel 0345 0154033 or email www.ombudsman.org.uk

Taking a Different Route - PALS (Patient Advice Liaison Service)

For those patients who do not want to persue a formal complaint but would like some help in navigating the system or discussing an issue they have had, there is also a service called PALS(Patient Advice Liaison Service). PALS is an informal and confidential service for patients and relatives to help deal with any questions, concerns or difficulties they may have about their local NHS services.

Contact 0800 917 7919 or email pals@worcestershire.nhs.uk

Choose font size: A A A

GP Website from Wiggly-Amps Ltd. | Total visitors:438758 | Disclaimer